How to build custom learning modules and courses from the Learn with Diagrams curriculum.
- Option A is a simple solution where you send out links for certain topics to reinforce learning. For example, if you are reviewing subject-verb agreement, you can distribute a link to that chapter.
- Option B allows you to do select lessons for a particular grade.
- Option C is like B, but it is specifically oriented to Common Core lessons for different grade levels.
- Option D allows extensive customization. You can brand the modules under your company name, deliver small numbers of lessons, or seamlessly integrate the modules into your online course.
Next, you have three options:
1. Click on one of the links from the list.
This will redirect you to the Level page.
2. Click on the "Copy" button.
This will automatically copy the custom link to the course to your clipboard.
3. Click on the "Show link" button.
This will generate the level's link next to "Show link" button. Distribute links to your students for that lesson.